Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possibly i hope i get mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strpwnz

possibly i hope i get mod Empty
PostSubject: possibly i hope i get mod   possibly i hope i get mod Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

hi my name is david and im 13 years old. im trying to earn my mod spot because i have never been one on a server before. i would like to and think that i earned it because im well respected and would love to help people out. thank you.
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: possibly i hope i get mod   possibly i hope i get mod Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 pm

you've played for 6 hours havent helped
more details and informtion this is a definatn nono

N0T ACCEPTD
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: possibly i hope i get mod   possibly i hope i get mod Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 am

i tend to agree with tylor ive never ever seen you online let alone do anything to earn a moderator possiton sorry mate its a no from me

not accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possibly i hope i get mod   possibly i hope i get mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibly i hope i get mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk4life :: applications-
Jump to: