Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waylon for President (delete old one)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waylon

Waylon for President (delete old one) Empty
PostSubject: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:46 am

Hello everybody!

My name in-game and irl is Waylon, I'm 13 years old and nearly 14 (june), I'm from The Netherlands and love this server.

How are you going to help the server:
- I will help the people who need help, and I will not abuse my powers to give myself an unfair advantage.

Do you use proper grammar?
- Yes, I do, I speak proper English (at least for my age and country) and I still have English classes at school.

Can you handle more people at once?
- Yes, I can. If there are too many people to handle, I will say: Please, everybody just one at a time to keep it easier for me, otherwise you only have to wait longer for help.

Can we contact you?
- Yes, you can contact me at waylonuitvinkel@gmail.com

What's your main goal for being Admin/Moderator
- To help people, and to give people the best gaming experience.

Do you have any experience?
- I don't have any experience in moderating on RS Servers, but I do have experience on moderating other game servers.

Thank you for your time,

Waylon
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm

much better
| | | | | | | | | |

50% chance
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
waylon

PostSubject: Re: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:00 am

Ok, thank you for replying, any tips?
Back to top Go down
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 am

well you have been inactive for a while maybe if i me and josh saw you online a bit more and u helped you would have a change you have a great app which puts you at 50% change now you just have to work on your ingame chance as well

for now not accepted
Back to top Go down
waylon

PostSubject: Re: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:42 am

I had some busy days because of school, will probably be more active now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waylon for President (delete old one)   Waylon for President (delete old one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waylon for President (delete old one)
Page 1 of 1