Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonfang For Staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfa

Dragonfang For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Dragonfang For Staff   Dragonfang For Staff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Conor but my username is Dragonfang. The first thing that I would like to say is that I'm very dedicated to this server and have been playing on this server for a little more than a week and I think that it's great. I have talked to some friends that used to play Runescape and they said that they would try out the server. I would also like to say that if I do get picked for a staff position I won't abuse my power in any way. I think that I would suit the position for staff because I have been part of the staff on many other servers and on two of them I've been the co-owner. I respect all staff members and all players that respect me. I get involved in the server and forums by planing events on special occasions and more. I'm also good at introducing new players to the server so that the server continues to grow and with more players we could possibly rise into the ranks of a top server. I am also very familiar with many glitches and dupes and could keep an eye out for the players that try to ruin the server for other players. For all of those people that gave their time to read my application for a staff position I would like to thank you, so thank you for your time, and vote for Dragonfang.
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfang For Staff   Dragonfang For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 am

rofl more details i never see you on server
and wel i cant say you ont help player beacause i never see you+ you must ateast play1-2 weaks be 4 applying

not accepted
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfang For Staff   Dragonfang For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 am

well this is probably the only person who can make mod and stuff that comes on forums ive never seen you on nor have i seen you help your application is ok but needs more detail for sure try wating 2-3 weeks as tylor said before applying again

not accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfang For Staff   Dragonfang For Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonfang For Staff
Page 1 of 1