Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SheHerGirl for admin =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SheHerGirl

SheHerGirl for admin =D Empty
PostSubject: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 am

hey =] i want to be a admin because im just the best? =p haha joke

im making this application cause i think i would do a good job as admin and im a helpfull person. iv been mod and admin on a few servers but they got boring but this server im dedicated to its fun and the people on here are fun to play with and make me laugh
so i would like to apply for admin and help make it a better server for every1 cause with my coolness surport and my helpfull'ness so please make me admin =]

blehh iv never done a application before so i dont accturly know what im ment to write here but im trying ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin Jddogg9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 am

you have only been on the server for about one or two days.
Back to top Go down
https://pk4life.forumotion.com
SheHerGirl

PostSubject: Re: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 am

but im the best =D haha i know =[ but dosnt that show my dedication? i have a lvl 126 and alrdy a skiller =[
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 pm

iv seen you help people and tech people thhings you enjoy the game but havent played that much 1-2 days maybe you should igve it 2-3 weaks?
-tylor
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
SheHerGirl

PostSubject: Re: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 am

okay than =] thanQ anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SheHerGirl for admin =D   SheHerGirl for admin =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SheHerGirl for admin =D
Page 1 of 1