Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Moderator/Admin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Joey

Application for Moderator/Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Moderator/Admin.   Application for Moderator/Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Name: Joey
Sex: Male
In-game name: Joey
E-mail: Onionman27@aol.com

Please leave yes or no if i should be staffed or not.

Bio: Well i have played Runescape for a good 4 years and i never find it boring. I started playing Moparscape servers just about a year ago. I went to many different servers looking for one that i like. I found one before named Rzscape. I spend $40 on that server. I was indeed a co-owner on that server and i put much of my time and effort in that server before the owner shut it down. I lost everything. I moved on looking again and found this server. I love the server and everyone in it so far. Everyone is nice and interesting. I wish to help this server as i did with my old server Sleep

How I am Helpful to the Server
- I have experience as a co-owner and both mod/admin.
- I have the patience and the time. I will help anyone who asks. (This is even without mod/admin)
- I am on a lot and mostly always in a good mood. (If in bad mood i will not bring it to the server/Forums.)
- I do not abuse any powers/rules.
- I do work well with others and get along with almost everybody
- I have great spelling and grammar.
- I listen to what people have to say.
- I don't tolerate hackers/advertisers. (Usually just kick advertisers a few times before ban, and hackers depends on his actions.)
- I do love helping and if you need anything let me know.

Arrow Why i believe i deserve Mod/Admin.
- I believe i deserve Mod/Admin because i am a hard worker and i love to help. I work my ass off as much as i can to make thigns i believe in better. This is one thing i love and want to do. (Please excuse my Language.) .

If or When i do get Moderator/Admin position i will go straight to work. I know that sometimes this mean a lot of things to do but I am sure that I can do it. I done it once and I choose to do it again.
"yes" or "no" I will still be playing this server.
lol!

Message or send me and e-mail if you have any questions or need to talk.

Arrow -Joey

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator/Admin.   Application for Moderator/Admin. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 am

hmmm great application i'll talk to josh about it and see what he thinks.. i will prob follow you around for a few days with out u knowing of course and see what you do so for now good luck mate you will hear from me again -pro skillz co owner of pk4life
Back to top Go down
jeremy24

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator/Admin.   Application for Moderator/Admin. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

co-owner pro skillz wrote:
hmmm great application i'll talk to josh about it and see what he thinks.. i will prob follow you around for a few days with out u knowing of course and see what you do so for now good luck mate you will hear from me again -pro skillz co owner of pk4life

Well i believe he should get some credit because of the help he has been towards me. I have been playing this server for about 9-10 days now and he pretty much does whatever he can to help. I have seen him help a couple others as well. Im sure he will do great. Good choice Pro skillz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Moderator/Admin.   Application for Moderator/Admin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Moderator/Admin.
Page 1 of 1