Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swift clawer

Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Empty
PostSubject: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Choose your position: admin/mod

Name and Age: Hello I'm 16 and my name is Chase, i like in the united states.

Past Experiences with Moderating/Admin/Etc: Ive been everything from owner to co owner,admin,mod, and player.I owned my own server for a while and it was very successful the reason i don't have my server any more is because i did not like having my own server. instead i thought i would go out and try to get admin or mod for a good server, this happens to be the one i like the best.

Why you would make a good moderator/admin: Because i know what I'm doing I've been doing this for a while, i know how to handle about any situation. I've seen it all... i think. and also I'm trust worthy, a good guy, and I'm friendly, and I've also been admin and mod on other peoples server.
What have you done that has helped this community: Nothing, sorry to say, i started last night and do want to do stuff for the community for sure.

Proper Grammar: yes, my grammar is very good most of the time. I have a new keyboard and the space bar doesn't work completely. I miss-spell words not very often. everyone miss-spells a word occasionally.

How active can you be: on the weekdays i can get on from 4:00pm to 10:30pm, on weekends its all day. like today XD.

What will you do if someone is threatening our server/attempting to destroy our server as a mod or admin: No server should have to be threatened by kids, id ask them if they are really going to do it, and if they say yes, then ill ban them or if its something stupid then ill probably have to calm them down and tell them that is not a good idea and tell them they will get banned for doing that.

MSN: if you need to contact me add on MSN at chaosbaby4@hotmail.com please leave a message so i know its not a noob.Very Happy

Thank you for your time and work, have a great day.

P.S.
I stole this application format from Phaze. afro
Back to top Go down
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm

nicely done app
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

h u m m e r wrote:
nicely done app
no....
nooo....
noooo.
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
swift clawer

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Uhm, no offense, but i do help people, you just are not around me, also ive only had one day of play time,give me a week and you will see
Back to top Go down
co-owner pro skillz

co-owner pro skillz

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:09 pm

I love you he does help a lil but but i say give it a week or 2 first swift before josh decides -50atk99str
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 pm

50atk99str wrote:
I love you he does help a lil but but i say give it a week or 2 first swift before josh decides -50atk99str
nope....
nope....
nope...
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.   Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift Clawer mod/admin appliaction.
Page 1 of 1