Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anoob

my moderator application Empty
PostSubject: my moderator application   my moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Cool
name: Brendan
in-game name:anoob

I think i would make a GREAT moderator for this server i have been playing moparscape since '07 and have been staff on many great servers
i help many players in as many ways as i can(but that only goes so far) i don't take advantage of other people and add a little personality in most things i do Smile in ways i could help the server, as staff i will report anyone abusing their rights or privileges(this applies to other members of staff) i wont auto ban them i will simply report this to josh or jddogg as for spammers+flamers i will auto ban people that come to this server just to spam random or other servers and will consider and ask josh or jddogg's opinion as to what happens to flamers. I will not abuse my power/privileges in any way and will follow the rules that josh and jddogg have set for this server thanks guys hope to be a long-time player pirat .

-sincerely Anoob
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

my moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my moderator application   my moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:59 pm

please your a GREAT player id realy love you t get staff but
more information more detail please!

not accpted
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com

my moderator application
Page 1 of 1