Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I O W N I's Mod application:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I O W N

I O W N I's Mod application: Empty
PostSubject: I O W N I's Mod application:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello, this is I O W N I's Moderator application for Pk4Life. I know I would be a good Moderator because I have had lots of experience with private server management. E.g. I was the owner of an old private server named Pk Paradise which had an excess of 85 players on at a time. But eventually the server fell apart as I became to busy and stressed. Although im ready to become a Moderator on this server, its a small step to getting back into the RSPS community but I believe I can handle it. Also I have been an admin on a very large server named KramerScape, it had almost 150 players on throughout the entire day. Which is why I think im qualified to be a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
epic skiller

PostSubject: Re: I O W N I's Mod application:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:32 pm

hmmmm idk need more details about how u can help this server not just that u were mod or admin on other servers
Back to top Go down
I O W N

PostSubject: re:_   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Well I enjoy helping people through quests and such, and I will look into how the questlines for this server are and I know where everything is so I can direct new players to their destination Thats a few things I could do Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Jddogg9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I O W N I's Mod application:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 pm

YOU WERE NOT THE OWNER OF PARIDISE!!! LIAR!

nope
... nope... nope..
Back to top Go down
https://pk4life.forumotion.com
I O W N

PostSubject: Edit:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:40 am

Jddog and I talked and he confirms his belief of my ownership of that server so ignore that, and also I've played a lot more now so I can help even more. I know where absolutely everything is and I think I can help much much more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: I O W N I's Mod application:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 pm

not accepted
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I O W N I's Mod application:   I O W N I's Mod application: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I O W N I's Mod application:
Page 1 of 1