Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
epic skiller

MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 am

HEY EVERYBODY ITS ME EPIC SKILLER I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN PLAYIN SERVER FOR VERY LONG BUT I THINK ID MAKE A GOOD CONTRIBUTION TO THE SERVER I AM A NO LIFER SO REALLY IM ON MOST OF THE TIME JUST THINK ABOUT THIS OH YAH IM GONNA PUT SOME PICTURES OF WHAT I LOOK LIKE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad also i am nice to almost everybody and i can help you owners when people are crowdin round u

Last edited by epic skiller on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Jddogg9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 am

lol, a little bit more information and more game play. And you have a 80% chance of getting forum admin or mod, and you may get moderator after a while.
Back to top Go down
https://pk4life.forumotion.com
epic skiller

PostSubject: Re: MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

thanks for mod will i get forum status also
??
Back to top Go down
Santa

PostSubject: My Application   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:30 am

yo dudes..i was wondering if i could get admin...i am making a website and i could put a link for yall's server and your client there to if you like so just pm me in game on your server...
Thanks - Santa
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm

well lookin from justins reply

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION   MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION OR ADMIN APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1