Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phaze's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phaze

phaze's application. Empty
PostSubject: phaze's application.   phaze's application. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Choose your position: admin

Name and Age: well, my name is antony, my ingame name is phaze and i live in UK england.

Past Experiences with Moderating/Admin/Etc: yes i have had past experience with mod/admin, because on one server a while back i was mod for about 2-3 months then one day the owner and co owner took me to the mod area and said we would like to give you a chance at admin so i said ok and that was it for that server. then the other 2 times i was mod was on the same server with 2 accounts, i was mod on my main and my pure. then the other time i was admin i logged on to that server and i was just talking to the owner and he said do you want admin? and i said sure if your willing to give it to me, and i turned out as a admin (i dont know why he did that dont ask me lol ) well thats it about my past Experiences with mod/admin.

Why you would make a good moderator/admin: well, i am relieable and trustworthy, im always here to help if no mod/admin is on, i like to give idea's for the fourms and the server (many to come) since i have joined i have halped out a number of people with how to get the client and were to go on the server. aslo if there was an incident on the fourms/server i would never jump into it and not give the victim chance to say what they have done, befor i ban or ip the victim for what they have done i will always ask for there sied of the story first.

What have you done that has helped this community: well, recently i have created a new pk4life fourms and co owners/owners are currently looking into it.

Proper Grammar: yes, my grammer is very good most of the time. sometimes i get words spelt wrong or i dont say things right, for e.g when i type to fast on my keyboard i might spell a word wrong because i am typing to fast.

How active can you be: because i am still at school on school days 1-2 hours a day i will realy try to get on, and at the weekends proberly at least 10 hours. i will always try my hardest to get on as much as i can.

What will you do if someone is threatening our server/attempting to destroy our server as a mod or admin: if i was mod i try to talk the victim out of what they are doing or just get them calm then tell a higher staff member to carry on with the situation or if i was admin i would do the same but i have higher powers so if he didnt calm down and stop then i would give him a fair warning by kicking him, then if he comes back on and carry's on i woull mute him or ban him.

MSN: if you need to contact me add on MSN at sam.123@hotmail.co.uk also leave a messege after adding me so i know who it is.

Thanks,

phaze.
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

phaze's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: phaze's application.   phaze's application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:21 pm

gratz on admin Razz

justin please delete this

we got tomany applications pileing up.

-tylor
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com

phaze's application.
Page 1 of 1