Pk4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk4life is a growing runescape private server that is filled with enjoyment and fun that you will enjoy all through your time playing. --- Jddogg9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I g0tz 99s Application for mod.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i g0tz 99s

I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Empty
PostSubject: I g0tz 99s Application for mod.   I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 am

Hello, its me i g0tz 99s.
Im applying for a mod position cause i think im good mod for this server.I can help at forums, getting more players on the server
and im very helpfully.I know that u dont care about this but i have been on Rune dayz an admin and etc.I got experience from being a
mod. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lolled

PostSubject: Re: I g0tz 99s Application for mod.   I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 am

Hes talking right about hes helpfully thing. he helped me twice and i have seen him helping other players. Gl i g0tz 99s Smile
Back to top Go down
i love def

PostSubject: Re: I g0tz 99s Application for mod.   I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 am

Yeah lolled is right, hes helpfully and he was rune day admin I know him for long time Smile
Back to top Go down
tylor

tylor

Location : underyour bed with michal jaskon waiting for you to go to sleep

PostSubject: Re: I g0tz 99s Application for mod.   I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 am

please can you put more details no offence but this sounds selfish think about how you can help us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pkforlifehq.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I g0tz 99s Application for mod.   I g0tz 99s Application for mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I g0tz 99s Application for mod.
Page 1 of 1